All young children can be naughty, defiant, and impulsive from time to time, which is perfectly normal. However, some children have challenging behaviors that are outside the norm for their age.
Here we are going to look at the 7 common behavioral disorders in children. These behavioral disorders share some common symptoms, so diagnosis can be difficult and time-consuming. A child or adolescent may have two disorders at the same time. Other exacerbating factors can include emotional problems, mood disorders, family difficulties, and substance abuse.
A safe and effective diabetic diet must contain balanced, nutritious foods to avoid vitamin deficiencies and malnutrition.
A healthy diet should:
1. Be high in whole grains, fiber, fruits, and vegetables.
2. Contain lean chicken, fish, egg, or vegetable protein.
3. Be low in sweets, fats, and fried foods.
4. Include whole grains and high fiber.
5. Eliminate consumption of fast food.